Monday, April 16, 2007

Tchauzinho querido...

When I arrived to mexico, the first familiar face I saw was him.. Filipe, who had arrived only 3 weeks before to Mexico city, and who would be my mate for trips, cinema, parties, and much more.


Yesterday in the airport, it was not easy to let you go, and even if it sounds like cliche, there is a big part of you with me (and it weights about 30 kilos!!!!) :) :)

I will treasure all the time we spent together my dear, I know life will put us together again in the same land, I wish you all the best, and be sure that I will miss you tons!
beijao enoooooorme!!!



1 comment:

Filipe said...

Mierda! You made me cry, you know that?

It was the first time I cried since I arrived home and it was because of you

Of course, i'm not counting when i first saw my mom and my dad, when i spoke with brother and my sister, when i hug my grandma... and other moments too. (ejejejeje)

(by the way, i did you know what. And it was really good. I feel much better now. Thank you for your lovely support and advises, dear).

I will miss you, cariƱo. Really. I already miss you. A lot!

Thank you (once more, now publicly) for being such an amazing friend in the last 4 years. You have a really important role in most of my achievements and learning during this time.

Enjoy your time in Mexico and keep rocking in your work as you do. I love you and admire you sooooo much.

I believe too life will make our paths cross again. And it will be sooner than we expect, i'm sure.

Besos,
FILIPE