Tuesday, December 26, 2006

first night out


DSC03026
Originally uploaded by johy_81.
During my first weekend, Ana Paulina (my AIESEC buddy) and David (trainee at ABN) took me to San Angel a very nice neighborhood with lots of bars and antros (as they call the discos here).
It was not a typical night, we went to a kind of arabian bar, with this thingy that some people call Hookah, nargile(h), arguile(h), hubble bubble, water-pipe, or even shisha... I enjoyed a non-acolholic night with a drink that had the name of my zodiac sign, with strawberries, banana, and other fruits... if you think this in not unusual well let me tell you something, in this bar 90% of the guys were actually HOT!! and yes, it was still mexico!! :)
hehehehee, well the thing is that no matter how adorable they can be, most of mexican guys don't fit the standards of hot guys (well at least the ones defined by myself, hehe), unless we are talking about some singers or actors that I actually think are chosen from the hospital bed were they are born and directly taken to TELEVISA (the greatest tv broadcast in mexico) or to Universal Music/Sony...
So ladies, it is not true that you can't find the hot love of your life here, so if you come be happy I know exactly where to take you!! :)

1 comment:

Verromoon said...

Amiga, este trainee esta muito bem!
;)