Friday, December 29, 2006

Acuerdate de Acapulco... Remember Acapulco...


Although I decided it at the very last minute, today I'm heading to Acapulco to spend new year's eve. I'm priviledged I know it and I thank God for it :)
This city has been in my mind for so many years, and I know is the dream of my mom, my cousin ofelia and many more to visit this city, I can't believe that it is actually happening, and I promisse to enjoy this trip on your behalf! :)
Hope you celebrate this new year in peace and filled with happiness wherever you are. God bless you and happy new year!!



(pics stolen from Filipe's post) soon my own will come!

1 comment:

Filipe said...

Hum... at least you gave me the credits for the pictures! ;)

Acapulco was awesome!, wasn't it?

Thanks babe for being an amazing friend! All the best in 2007.

Besos.