Tuesday, December 26, 2006



Crossing paths...
Most of you might have faced a situation when you say good bye to one great friend keeping the hope that God or life put that person in your path again... well, Mexico seems to be a country where I will see that happening.
Some very special "reencuentros" have occured, and knowing that many more are about to come, makes me very very happy, here some of them:

Elizabeth Munive, "lizmy", 5 years ago she came here as a trainee from my LC (uninorte) at the time I was LCVP X, well she not only had an amazing traineeship, but also got a scholarship and did her masters in one of the best universities in Mexico, she just got her mexican citizenship and will be staying a long period here in DF.
Jonathan Cardoso, akas "Jona", this mexican charro was part of my OC at AXLDS 2002 (in Cartagena, Colombia), we met couple of times more at international conferences, and finally I see him again, now he is a responsible married man, with an cute argentinean wife and a successful and entrepreneur business man. I even stayed with them during my first days in DF, and had the chance to catch up with them!

Carlos Castillo, "the chamo", although he is not living here I am happy to know that I will be meeting him often here thanks to his job. This was the first of many to come encounters, that will make our friendship bigger and bigger!!!
Filipe Balbi, my loved Filipe, we met in Brazil two 1/2 years back and since then we became very close, he did not only came to pick me at the airport when I arrived here but he has been part of almost every special moment I had had in DF.


I am looking forward to have more shots of "reencuentros", and I hope some of you feel jealous of this people and decide to come and visit me too!!!! :)

No comments: